Домашние любимцы

Объявление

Зайдите, зарегестрируйтесь и наслаждайтесь общением!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Домашние любимцы » Успехи и достижения » Кошачьи достижения

Кошачьи достижения

Сообщений 1 страница 25 из 25

Можно ли считать достижением, если кот научился открывать холодильник. Большой холодильник с тяжелыми дверцами...

И нормально ли это - обвязывать холодильник веревкой, что бы рыжый и усатый не открываел его?

ОльгаРусова написал(а):

Можно ли считать достижением, если кот научился открывать холодильник. Большой холодильник с тяжелыми дверцами...
И нормально ли это - обвязывать холодильник веревкой, что бы рыжый и усатый не открываел его?

подобные таланты безусловно надо развивать и культивировать у последующих поколений и тогда в недалеком будущем на подобных форумах будут сидеть не кошкоманы и сами кошаки :yes:

Сандринья написал(а):

подобные таланты безусловно надо развивать и культивировать у последующих поколений и тогда в недалеком будущем на подобных форумах будут сидеть не кошкоманы и сами кошаки

http://i035.radikal.ru/0711/3b/8b17c63030e3.gif

Мой Мишка. просто талант, с голода не пропадет тоже. Он шустро орудует по кастрюлям, ест из миски Баги. Ну ..., а если зазеваешься .... :pardon: , то может помочь съесть из тарелки пищу.

Снежана написал(а):

Мой Мишка. просто талант, с голода не пропадет тоже. Он шустро орудует по кастрюлям, ест из миски Баги. Ну ..., а если зазеваешься ....  , то может помочь съесть из тарелки пищу.

наши детки, настолько творчески развиты, что просто уже перестаешь удивлять и просто наслаждаешься процессом  :rofl:

Сандринья написал(а):

наши детки, настолько творчески развиты, что просто уже перестаешь удивлять и просто наслаждаешься процессом

подписываюсь под каждым словом  :rtfm:

Marvelous, what a weblog it is! This website provides useful information to us, keep it up.

I am genuinely thankful to the owner of this site who has shared this wonderful piece of writing at at this place.

Hi, I do think this is a great website. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to revisit once again since i have bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.

Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. But think of if you added some great visuals or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this blog could definitely be one of the best in its niche. Wonderful blog!

First off I want to say wonderful blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing. I've had trouble clearing my mind in getting my ideas out. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Cheers!

This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am in fact happy to read all at one place.

Your style is so unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this web site.

Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness to your put up is simply excellent and that i could assume you are a professional in this subject. Fine together with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks one million and please keep up the gratifying work.

An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who had been conducting a little homework on this. And he actually ordered me dinner because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to discuss this subject here on your web site.

Howdy! This post could not be written any better! Looking at this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept preaching about this. I most certainly will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a great read. Thanks for sharing!

I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and coverage! Keep up the superb works guys I've added you guys to   blogroll.

Hello, after reading this remarkable article i am as well cheerful to share my experience here with friends.

I simply could not depart your web site prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the usual info an individual provide in your guests? Is going to be again ceaselessly to check out new posts

Great post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thanks!

I got this web site from my pal who shared with me about this site and at the moment this time I am visiting this site and reading very informative articles here.

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

Heya are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you require any html coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your further post thank you once again.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Домашние любимцы » Успехи и достижения » Кошачьи достижения

Создать форум